Jujutsu Kaisen Fleece Throw Blanket | 45” x 60” Inches
About This Product:
- GIFTS FIT FOR A SORCERER: Grab yourself this awesome blanket of the Demon Corps to spice up your decor at home, or to give away to a fellow Jujutsu Kaisen fan! Featuring the entire cast this is one way to show off your merch either in your living room or bedroom
- EXCORCISE STRONG CURSES: Show off how much of a Jujutsu Kaisen fan you are with this blanket! Itadori and Megumi maybe part of the same school but when it comes to curses, you’ll always feel protected
- THE CURSE OF SUKUNA: This blanket is great for snuggling up with on those night when things seem especially spooky! Make sure you keep this blanket clean by surface washing, so the demon corps always presents their “A” game against those evil curses
- STUDENTS FROM JUJUTSU HIGH: This blanket brings all of the best Sorcerers alive to exorcise any curses that may attempt to enter your home. Grab 1 today to bring Gojo and his finest pupils home with you
- DEMON CORPS APPROVED: Great Jujutsu Kaisen merch, perfect for gift giving. One 45” x 60” imported blanket. Ages 14+
This blanket is great for any fan ofcurses, get excited and ready to fight with the best sorcerers! Get your cursed object ready ready and travel to your next haunted house in style with this blanketfeaturing fighter’s knownby curses. Watch an endless number of episodes while being surrounded by the best there is. This product will have you feeling protected from all negative vibes as soon as it arrives. You never have to feel drained while supporting the future of Yuji and the gang! Just bring this blanket and feel immediately recharged and ready to take on every challenger. It's extremely soft and very portable, you can fall asleep anywhere! The best fighters in the schoolare here in blanket form, ready to figure out how to stop Sukuna with this extremely comfy Jujutsu Kaisenblanket. Made of fuzzy material that wont wash away for awhile, seriously, do yourself a favor and try this! keep it light and fuzzy by gently washing in cold water, and tumble drying it. for that fresh out of the dryer feel!